Development of a cycle of conferences called “Experiences on Hydrogen Technologies”, throughout the year, various conferences with the participation of Scientifics and Researchers of other research centers are held.
The main objective of this activity is to show the experience in R&D of the hydrogen applications of researchers belong to other research centers, with the intention of learning the techniques and different alternatives that they perform in their job centers as well as promoting the scientific vocations and sparking the curiosity and the interest of the students who participate.
In 2016, the conferences, which have taken place in the CNH2, have been:
- “Materiales inorgánicos para pilas de combustible de óxido sólido” and “Difracción de Rayos X en Muestra Policristalina”. Karmele Vidal and PhD. Aitor Larrañaga, both researchers at the Universidad del País Vasco (UPV/EHU). 19 October 2016.
- “Participación de entidades españolas en proyectos europeos: Oportunidades y casos de éxito”. Mr. Fernando Palacín Arizón, Managing Director at the Fundación para el Desarrollo de Nuevas Tecnologías del Hidrógeno en Aragón. 27 July 2016.
- “Ceramic oxide structures with functionalized porosity for improved mass transport”and “On the challenges on developing high-performance porous ceramics for energy related technologies”. Mr. Jonas Gurauskis, Associate Scientist at Æneam IVS (Dinamarca) and Vanesa Gil Hernandez, Senior researcher at the Technical University of Denmark, DTU Energy (Risø campus). 15 July 2016.
- “Tecnologías PtG para almacenamiento de energía a gran escala”. Fernando Gutiérrez Martín, Professor of chemical engineering at the deparment of mechanical, chemical and industrial design engineering at the UPM. 3 June 2016.
- “Hidrógeno, vector de energía”. Mr. Fernando Grau Marti. Iberian chief executive of special gases at Air Liquide Spain. 17 May 2016.